Website Super Sale
Browse by Subjects
- From May 1 through June 30, 2017, over five hundred titles are discounted from 20% to 85%.
- This is a website-only sale; please, no phone orders.
- Libraries may use prices and ISBNs to build orders and fax (601.432.6217) or email (email@example.com) purchase order numbers.
- Prepayment is required for all Super Sale orders. This applies to all individuals and booksellers. Libraries may use a purchase order without prepayment.
- No other discounts or special offers apply to the Super Sale price.
- Sales tax for Mississippi residents will be added at checkout.
- Shipping charges will be added at checkout.
- Quantities of some titles are limited; however, you may order as many copies of any title as you wish (subject to availability).
- Sales are final. No returns, exchanges, or credits.
- Hardback editions without jackets are specially designated in the book listing as unjacketed cloth.
READ OUR BLOG
Mississippi’s Literary and Cultural Legacy: Part 3
Tomorrow’s the big day! In
preparation for the 2017 Mississippi Book Festival, we asked our authors to
answer a few questions about our state’s literary and cultural legacy. This is
the third of three blogs posts in which we share their responses. Click here for Part 1 and here for Part 2. Below,
you’ll find our authors’ thoughts on the Mississippi Book Festival in light of